1. Commit to your appointments. How can you get better if you don’t attend your appointments?
2. Set goals. Motivate yourself by making personal goals.
3. Do your home exercise program. You can’t expect to make quick progress if you aren’t putting in the work at home.
4. Don’t skip. You may be tempted to skip your appointment if you are in pain, but attending your appointment can actually help reduce your pain.
5. Ask questions. Don’t be afraid to ask your therapist questions about your current condition, exercises, etc. They are there to help!
6. Keep up the good work. Make sure to continue your exercises even after you are finished with PT to prevent future injuries.